The best thing that ever happened to a bag or purse:
Made at home by hand and traveling to meet a nice person like you.
Beloved twice!

sewing box

sewing box decorated

When I start sewing I like to be surrounded by beautiful things. Create an atmosphere, be in the mood. Details may be not essential but are very helpful. Like my sewing box, also hand decorated. Painting wooden boxes is another passion.

Payment Policy / Refunds


  • Please verify that your shipping address is correct and is served by mail services

  • I do not refund postage for unclaimed or undelivered packages (WRONG ADDRESS, etc)

  • Lost packages are not refundable

  • Returns are possible but must be done within 2 working days after receipting. Item must be packed in proper condition and contact me before returning. Also mailing tracking number should be sent by email. Refunding is subject to deduction of mail costs and Paypal fees

  • Exchanges are not accepted because each item is unique